At Caltex, we recommend that you check and top-up your oil at
least once a month, or before any long trip.
Changes to engine oil should be undertaken at
regular intervals as recommended by your vehicle
You may need to change your oil more often if:
- you drive frequent short runs (less than 8 kms)
- more than 50 percent of your driving is in heavy city
- you drive long distances at high-speeds in high temperatures
- you drive in dusty, sandy or salty conditions
- do a long trip with a heavy load, including towing
To maintain your engine's performance, we offer an advanced
range of oils and coolants.
Our Caltex Havoline range of oils, in particular, has been
specifically designed for petrol engine passenger
cars and motorcycles.
For diesel engines, we recommend the Caltex Delo engine oil
here to find the right oil and fluids for your passenger car,
motorcycle, or lawnmower
for more information about the full range of Caltex oils,
fluids and coolants
Click here to find
the nearest Caltex outlet for specific oils, fluids and