Premium performance, synthetic EP gear oil
and circulating oil designed for use in a wide range of industrial
equipment operating under severe conditions, such as heavy and/or
shock loading and elevated temperatures, where short service life
with conventional lubricants can be expected. Formulated with a
combination of poly-alpha-olefin and synthetic ester base fluids
and selected additives to provide outstanding EP performance and
wear protection, increased thermal/oxidation stability and
protection against corrosion and rust.
- All types of gear systems in mobile and stationary industrial
equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel
and worm gears
- Plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty
- Circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required
- Outdoor machinery exposed to wide ambient temperature
conditions, such as crane, hoist and winch gearboxes
- Speed reducers, chain drives, sprockets and flexible
- Bath, splash, circulating and spray lubrication systems
- ANSI/AGMA Standard 9005-D94 for synthetic gear lubricants
(Grades 150 to 680)
- David Brown Table H approval (Grades 150 to 680)
- US Steel Specification No. 224
- Minimizes unscheduled maintenance Excellent thermal and
oxidation stability provides resistance to deposit formation,
maintaining a cleaner gear/circulating oil system.
- Extends equipment life in severe service Special EP additive
provides protection against wear of bearing and gear surfaces
during heavy-duty operation. Effective rust and corrosion
inhibitors protect all system components.
- Trouble-free operation Excellent air and water separation
characteristics reduce the risk of surface wear caused by loss of
lubricating oil film. Compatibility with all conventional seal
materials and mineral-type circulating oils eliminates operational
problems if changing oil types.
- Long lubricant life Improved thermal and oxidation stability
ensures longer service life under adverse conditions than is
possible with conventional mineral oils.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
|Flash Point, COC, °C
|Pour Point, °C
|Timken OK Load, N (kgf)
|Viscosity, cSt at 40°C
|Viscosity, cSt at 100°C
Users should consult the MSDS, follow the precautions outlined and
comply with all laws and regulations concerning its use and
disposal. Used packaging material should not be incinerated or
exposed to flame. After use, protect your environment. Do not
pollute drains, soil or water with used product.
For further information on Caltex products and services call the
Lubelink Advisory Service on 1300 364 169 between 8.00 am and 6.00
pm (EST) Monday to Friday.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information
contained in this publication is accurate at the time of printing.
However, the information is liable to variation in the event of
subsequent changes in the blend, formulation, method of storage,
improper handling and usage etc.