1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this program (“Program”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Program is conducted by Caltex Australia Limited (ABN 40 004 201 307) of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Caltex”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over who are invited by Caltex to participate in the Program. Participants aged under 18 years must have parent/guardian permission.
4. The Program commences on 28/09/2017 and ends once advised by Caltex, including, without limitation, if Caltex advises that this Program is superseded by any other program as determined by Caltex in its absolute discretion.
5. In the event this Program is superseded by another program, Caltex will advise members of the change in Program and members will be transferred to the new program unless they specify otherwise.
6. To participate in this Program, individuals must either click the link in an email received from Caltex inviting them to participate, or otherwise visit caltex.com.au/signup, follow the prompts to the registration page and input all requested details including, without limitation, their full name, a valid and current email address, post code and contact phone number.
7. Caltex reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of individuals (including their identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Caltex has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Program or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Program. Failure by Caltex to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Caltex’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Once registered, members of the Program will, from time to time, be sent various offers by Caltex via email (“Offers”). These may include, but are not limited to, discount vouchers, invitations to sweepstakes promotions and offers from promotional partners. To redeem an Offer, the member must follow the instructions specified by Caltex in the relevant email, or on the Offer itself. Each Offer will be subject to its own terms and conditions, which will be specified on the email communicating the Offer.
9. If this Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Caltex, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Caltex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any member; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program, as appropriate.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Caltex (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.