As the situation regarding COVID-19 evolves, the health and well-being of our people and customers is our top priority. We will continue to follow the advice of the relevant Government Departments to minimise the spread of the virus.
Trading hours change
Some Caltex locations are temporarily changing trading hours until further notice, our Find a Caltex page has all up to date trading hours.
At our Caltex sites, we have taken the following measures
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our stores
- Providing our customers with clean and sanitised hand washing facilities where possible
- Suspended the use of reusable coffee cups and in-store sampling
- Serving food products in individual original packaging where possible
More broadly, we have plans in place to ensure we can continue to reliably supply fuel and deliver every day needs to our customers.
How you can help
- Use the Caltex app to pay for your fuel from your car. Download it via the App Store and GooglePlay Store
- Pay by card (rather than cash) to minimise contact
- Scan your Woolworths Rewards card using the self-scanner
- Utilise our restroom hand washing facilities inside before browsing our store
- Utilise the paper towels available when holding the pump to dispense fuel
- Order everyday items through Uber Eats and have them delivered from over 300 Caltex locations
We will continue to keep our people and customers updated should anything change.
Removing customer product purchase limits
As shopping patterns begin to return to normal inside our stores and experience an increase in supply, Caltex has removed product purchasing limits from all our locations Australia wide.
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) has confirmed that cash, including coins is safe to use as there is no evidence that either coins or cash spread COVID-19. The most important thing to remember with cash handling or card payments is to practise good hand hygiene by frequently washing your hands.
- Please follow all floor markings in Caltex locations in order to adhere to social distancing regulations.