As the situation regarding COVID-19 evolves, Caltex is committed to the wellbeing of our people and our customers and safely providing you with your fuel and convenience needs. We will continue to follow the advice of relevant Government Departments to minimise the spread of the virus.
Our service stations continue to reliably supply fuel and provide for the everyday needs of our customers. All of our stores have paper towels available for customers to use when filling up at our fuel pumps. When finished please throw the used paper towel in the bins provided. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our stores. You can also help by paying by card and remember if you need something when you return home, you can order many everyday items through Uber Eats and have them delivered to your door from over 300 Caltex locations.
It is important to note however that the situation regarding COVID-19, and the Government’s response is being updated regularly and this information may change quickly.
We will continue to keep our people and customers updated should anything change.
To date at our Caltex retail sites, we have implemented the following measures:-
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our stores and pumps
- Providing our customers with clean and sanitised hand washing facilities where possible
- Suspended the use of reusable coffee cups and in-store sampling
- Serving food products in individual original packaging where possible
How you can help:
- Use the StarCard app and encourage your driver/s to pay for fuel from their vehicle. Ensure FuelPay® is activated through My Star Cards before downloading via the App Store and Google Play Store. See below for instructions.
- Utilise the Outdoor Payment Terminals if available at Diesel Stops
- Utilise our restroom hand washing facilities inside before browsing our store
- Utilise the paper towels available when holding the pump to dispense fuel
Activating FuelPay® on your StarCard/s:
FuelPay can only be activated by the Account Holder through My Star Cards. If you are the account holder and would like to activate FuelPay on your card/s:
- Log in to myCaltex
- Go to the My Star Cards portal
- Click through to Card Management>Maintain Card
- Search for the card number you wish to activate FuelPay on
- Under “Additional Products and Services”, select ‘Yes’ for FuelPay.
- Submit your changes. This should take 15 minutes to be implemented.
- Download the StarCard app via the App Store or Google Play Store